Donation Support Button

Thursday, December 4, 2014

TOTAL RESPECT FOR KENNY SMITH



This is what a man, 
Who has the potential to be a Civil Rights leader, 
Says to his confused and ignorant friend in the face of hard American civil rights deterioration!

RLJ








TOTAL RESPECT FOR KENNY SMITH


I have viciously attacked Charles Barkley over the years! His abject negativity towards the very black people who made him what he is today is an abomination! And, I will always call Charles Barkley an inhuman bastard... even when he eventually goes on the apology circuit to garner sympathy from the idiots that follow his form of insanity!

I love you Kenny Smith! Thank the God most Americans worship that you have common sense. I was absolutely afraid that you thought like Barkley... but I reserved all comment about you until I heard you speak.

You now have my complete respect!

Thank you for your sanity!

RLJ


No comments:

Post a Comment